Challenges in implementing Microsoft SharePoint Server for Business Process Management
Microsoft SharePoint Server has lots of features out-of-the-box and heavily ease the process of implementing organization Business Process Management (BPM) projects which are very beneficial for the company’s operation.
In a series of short articles, I want to address some drawbacks and pitfalls of using Microsoft SharePoint technology. In these series of articles, I will introduces challenges you may face while implementing a solution based on Microsoft SharePoint technologies. I also propose a possible solution to overcome these barriers
If you plan to use SharePoint for your organization, before you begin you have to have some answers for these challenges in order to better implement Microsoft SharePoint technology in your organization.
The first series of these articles, including 9 drawbacks, challenges and possible solutions:
- List Item Automatic Permission setting in Microsoft SharePoint
- Column level permission in Microsoft SharePoint
- Standard view and Data sheet view filtering in Microsoft SharePoint
- Web part connections in Microsoft SharePoint
- CAML Lookup in Microsoft SharePoint
- SharePoint designer custom task in workflow in Microsoft SharePoint
- Running workflows after the error in Microsoft SharePoint
- Workflow versioning in Microsoft SharePoint
- View rendering problem in Microsoft SharePoint